Saturday, April 7, 2007

Practice What You Have Learn & Share It

We need to practice what we have learn in any areas and continue to explore them, you will never know how far you can go if you did not give it a try.

I have attended the AHOW workshop and after that I have not access to my Blog. Well, I do experience some difficulty when signing in today as I was rejected initially. They have "NEW" Blogger, I need to sign in using a Google account. I have managed to do this with the simple step-by-step guide from Blogger.

I am very lucky to have work in a company that is always advancing in new technology and we always have upgrades in the software. Don't be too happy about it for me, it sometimes gives us problems due to conflict of software and we always needs to work around them to get things done. My IT used to name this as "BUG". While using it almost everyday, I am more familiar towards the new software and their function.

Just to share a "TIPS" to the person reading my blog, if you want to be an expert or a person who knows more, what you need to do is "SHARE". By sharing you will learn more, be more familiar and you will never forget. Why is this so? We tend to forget when we do not practice, by sharing our knowledge, it will always refresh our memory. Will a teacher forget what he/she is teaching? Only the students will forget what they have learn if it is not put to practice.

I have just change my template today, remember, sharing is also part of practicing what you have learn. This is exactly what our coaches have done.

No comments: